Sunday, July 24, 2011

SCORE!!

WOW!! I was at my Saturday Farmer's Market under my elm tree as usual, when the nicest lady came by with these two full trays of stones and asked if I wanted to look and possibly trade. Drool, of course I wanted to trade, I was hit by stone madness almost instantly. So, I mentally duct taped my mouth and said, sure thing....she started grabbing up turquoise i had already made into jewelry and I opened those glass lids and WE BOTH were in heaven. I think I got the best in end of the deal. I offered to pay in cash, but she insisted that there was a pair of earrings and a pendant she had seen that would suit her perfectly. We both grinned like idiots and traded away.

Oh happy day!!!! I have oolite, bloodstone, montana agate, (be still my heart) I have amethyst sage agate, butterfly jasper, Graveyard Point Plume Agate, wild horse picture jasper,  Mariposite with the green hue from all that Chromium... ohhLord I am a happy woman. Oh yeah, red agatized japser, Mary Ellen Jasper with the hematite in it, Brecchiated jasper, Ironstone,  and three pieces of Hell's Canyon Petrified wook with the herringbone pattern and the quartz silicia inbetween.! SQUEEEE!!!!

Yes, it was a good day at the market. sigh, happiness is a good rock and i have a BUNCH of them. It might take me a few more days to calm down. I tell ya. Well, work should do that too-- I sold a bunch of items as well as getting all those nice rocks. So tomorrow I will whistle while I work just like those seven little men in the woods--grin

No comments: